Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beef bowls and banans.

I think that it's about time that I end my love affair with curry rice.  It was awesome while it lasted, but all things must come to an end.  Our disembarkment does not have to be full of woe and agony, though; we can celebrate all of the good times we enjoyed together and cherish all of the fond moments stolen from other fine cuisines.  I will truly miss my mildly spicy, robustly flavored mistress and I will think of her often.  Our memories together will live on in song:

Oh sweet curry
so full of meat
not just for lunch
an anytime treat

Your awesome meals
I've loved them all
even though sometimes
my colon would bawl

I don't blame you,
so full of love,
you wouldn't harm me
you're pure, like a dove

'Tis I who's weak
eat you too much
my ass dost grow,
toes, my eyes can't touch

I will miss you
everyday 'noon
I will miss too,
eating with a spoon

4 comments:

  1. You, sir, are ridiculous. I bet you entertained the hell out of yourself writing that didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pain me! It's sad to think that this is what your financial aid is paying for!! lol

    ReplyDelete