Monday, October 4, 2010

Groove.

I thought about trying to write about dancing, but I decided I couldn't make it sound convincing and it's late and I'm tired, so I'll just write about what I need to write about.

I feel like I'm already starting to settle into my daily school pattern.  Wake up.  Eat an egg and a banana.  Look over my notes.  Try not to get mad at my room mate.  Walk to school.  Try not to look stupid in class.  Eat lunch with class mates.  Walk home.  Play a video game and procrastinate on my homework.  Start my homework late.  Get so tired while doing it that I can't think anymore.  Continue being too tired to think and then write an awful blog post.  Go to bed.

Rinse.

Repeat.

I genuinely hope that's not going to be the groove I'm in.  I suppose that it's only the first week still, so I should be able to change habits without much trouble.  I'm just exhausted and I need to not be exhausted.  If I go to sleep in half an hour, I still get a full eight hours, so I'm good but I am still going to worry.  That sort of what I do. 

I think that I will try to get my homework done earlier tomorrow.  Maybe I can do it with friends.

1 comment:

  1. How bout no play time until AFTER all of your homework, and your blog is done! We gotta have the blog. It's always the first thing I read now on fb. : ) But get your HW done first!

    ReplyDelete