Wednesday, September 15, 2010

お風呂に入る~

I'm starting to love baths.  I know that it's disgusting and I'm sure to spray myself off after, but the whole act of sitting in a tub of hot water thinking about the day or the night or the next day or where the bubbles come from or whatever is incredible.  I spent my last bath just thinking about how I liked to think whilst bathing.  All I need to do now is build up the courage for public baths so I can think about things while bathing in public.  I mean, everyone else is naked, so I shouldn't be embarrassed, right?  I don't have any tattoos or anything else that might draw the attention of the angry bath police.  I should have practiced public nudity at home so I would be good at it here.

I met two people that I'm reasonably sure don't hate me, today: Kimi and Kaitlin.  They are both almost the exact size with the exception that Kimi wears bigger pants.  They are both into anime and nerdy stuff to an extent I did not think possible of their gender.  I'm not trying to sound sexist and I really don't think I am being sexist.  It would be like if a biologist was tromping around the jungles of South America and found a pink anaconda with little star shaped speckles all down its back.  I always knew that, in theory, nerdy girls existed, but I had not met any steeped enough in nerdyness to draw my attention until today.  I am considering challenging them to a sword fight.  Possibly an umbrella fight, if swords are unavailable.

Tomorrow, we meet our Language Exchange Partners(LEP).  I'm not exactly nervous about it, but I am close.  I am somewhere between nervous and excited.  Probably closer to excited.  Anyway, I am going to leave today short because I keep passing out and by the time I get all the f's deleted from where I slept on the button, I'm ready to fall asleep again.  I'm starting to feel like an f-ing yoyo.  Get it?

1 comment:

  1. Dude!
    You can't write stuff like this ~~~> お風呂に入る and not tell us what it means!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete