Monday, November 15, 2010

The tortoise.

I wanted to write a blog post about turning 30 in Japan and it keeps sounding depressing so I keep deleting it.  Suffice to say that I'm not all that depressed and turning 30 is kind of refreshing:  I can close the boring and pointless book that was my 20s and start writing this one.  I hope the story progresses more in the 30s than the 20s.  The 20s was full of filler and almost no fan-service.  There wasn't even any real good exposition.

I hope the art gets better, too.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, thirty is refreshing..but you will come to miss those "boring and pointless" twenties when you hit the real depressors of 40, 50, 51, 52, 53... LOL Good job on this blog! Keep it up. No post in 35 days? Better pick it up some, heh. Miss ya. -Dad

    ReplyDelete