Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oh man, so much orienting!

Yesterday, I went to the Study Abroad Orientation meeting and it was a lot of fun!  Miko had a presentation that was very informative and long, but it wasn't boring at all!  Far from it, actually.  I learned all about the culture shock "W" and how I'm going to ride an emotional roller coaster through the cultural theme park of integration.  I feel like most of my ride will be up and my only major fall will be when I come back to the states. I'm not sure if that's optimism or not, but I really don't want to come back and I'm not even there yet!

1 comment:

  1. There's a reason for the phrase, "there's no place like home". As bad as you want to get away, 9 times out of 10 you're going to want to get home just as much, if not more.
    Just enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete